Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 2 Lbs of Shaved Beef Steak
- 2 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 2 Cups of Thinly Sliced White Onions
- 4 1 Cup of Chopped Green Peppers
- 5 4 Sub Rolls
- 6 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 7 12 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 8 Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Enjoy flavors of Philly all on the Flat Iron® with this easy and ever-delicious Griddle Cheesesteak recipe
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat in one zone of Flat Iron®. Add onion and green peppers, seasoning with desired amount of sea salt and black pepper. Stir until softened. Remove from heat.
- Add raw steak to the same zone of the Flat Iron® on medium heat. Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste. Using spatulas, shred and stir steak, ensuring all of the steak browns.
- Add onion and peppers to steak and thoroughly mix together, allowing them to continue to cook together for 2 minutes.
- At the same time, melt butter in a separate zone on medium heat. Place rolls open and faced down and allow the inside to brown and lightly toast. Set aside.
- Separate steak into 4 equal piles then add 3 slices of cheese to melt along each pile.
- Place one toasted sub roll face down on top of each steak pile and use spatula to scoop steak, onion and pepper mixture into the roll.
- Serve hot, enjoy.