Gravity Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- 1 2 tablespoons of Flour
- 2 1 Half Foil Pan
- 3 Salt n Pepper
- 4 5 Eggs
- 5 1 Can of Pillsbury's Grand
- 6 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- 7 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 8 1 Lb of Breakfast Sausage
Biscuits and gravy are a staple here in the south, and this Biscuits and Gravy Casserole takes the classic dish to the next level. Prepared on your Gravity 980, get ready for you next weekend brunch go-to meal.
- Preheat gravity smoker to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausage in skillet.
- Cut each biscuits into 4 pieces and layered bottom of pan with them.
- Sprinkle sausage over biscuits and cheese over the sausage in the pan.
- Mix or blend eggs well and pour over contents in pan.
- In the skillet with the left over grease, add 2 tablespoons of flour and cook for 1 min while whisking. Pour in milk slowly while continuing to cook. Add salt n pepper to taste and cook until the gravy thickens. Next pour gravy evenly onto pan over the biscuits, cheese, and sausage, eggs.
- Place pan on smoker worth your choice of wood and cook for 45 min. Remove pan once finish,
- Allow to rest for a few min and cut and enjoy.