Gravity 980 Smoked Baked Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 4 Large Russet Potatoes
- 2 4 Tbsp of Butter
- 3 Kosher Salt
- 4 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 5 Optional Toppings: Chives, Bacon Bits, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream etc.
Get ready for an epic loaded baked potato bar for dinner with the Gravity 980. Easily smoke all your potatoes at once for tender, buttery bliss.
- Remove the fire shutter from your Gravity 980 before loading your hopper and lighting it. Set the temperature to 225-250°F.
- Thoroughly wash your potatoes before poking with a fork all over. Coat each potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes into the smoker and allow to smoke for 2 hours or until tender.
- Cut them open and serve with butter and desired toppings. Enjoy!