Gravity 980 Grilled Pizza
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 12 Min
- 1 1 Lb. Fresh Pizza Dough
- 2 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 All Purpose White Flour
- 4 1 Cup of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 Optional Toppings: Pepperoni, Vegetables, Sausage, Bacon, etc.
If you haven’t tried a grilled pizza, you are seriously missing out. Get creative with your toppings and accomplish amazing crust, bubbly cheese and that classic grill flavor all on the Gravity 980.
- Remove the fire shutter from your Gravity 980, load and light the hopper, then preheat to 500-600°F.
- Add flour to your counter or cutting board before prepping your dough into the desired pizza shape.
- Add pizza sauce, olive oil and cheese then add your pizza to the pizza stone.
- Add any toppings that must be cooked then add to the grill.
- Cook the pizza for 8-12 minutes or until desired brownness.
- Add any remaining fresh toppings and serve immediately. Enjoy!