Gravity 980 Glazed Chicken Lollipops
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 2 tbsp of favorite BBQ dry rub
- 3 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 4 2 tbsp orange marmalade
Chicken lollipops are just as fun to make as they sound. Paired with a sweet chili orange glaze, these chicken lollipops will be a standout at your next gathering. They are so delicious; we know your family and friends will love them.
- Prepare chicken lollipops by cutting skin and tendon around knuckle with sharp knife. Use paper towel to grab skin at knuckle end to pull off - leaving bare bone.
- Season to taste with your favorite BBQ dry rub.
- Remove slides from Gravity 980 grill. Open charcoal hopper doors. Pour in charcoal if needed and fill hopper. Light. Turn on and set temperature to 350˚F. Throw in a chunk of hickory wood.
- Place lollipops in grill and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140˚F, turning/moving occasionally to cook evenly and crisp skin.
- In a small bowl, mix chili sauce and orange marmalade.
- Dip lollipops into glaze and cook for 10 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165˚F.