Good Morning Chili
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 16 Oz Original Pork Sausage, Cooked
- 2 8 Slices Bacon, Cooked
- 3 2/3 Cup Green Pepper, Chopped
- 4 2/3 Cup Yellow Pepper, Chopped
- 5 2/3 Cup Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 6 15 oz Can Black Beans, Drained
- 7 15 oz Can White Navy Beans, Drained
- 8 15 Oz can Stewed Tomatoes
- 9 10 oz Can Rotel
- 11 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 12 1 Tbsp Ground Mustard
- 13 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 14 1 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
Looking for a unique twist on traditional breakfast? This Good Morning Chili from Char-Griller Ambassador Bryan Head takes the best of your morning meal and brings it head on with your hearty fall season chili. Don't knock it til you try it!
1. Prepare AKORN for indirect heat at 250°F
2. Add all ingredients, undrained, to a large grill safe pot.
3. Cover and cook for approximately 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Once green peppers are tender to your liking, chili should be ready to pull off the grill.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Optional - Serve chili over shredded hashbrowns and top with egg sunny side up, cheese, avocado, and hot sauce!