Glazed Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 2 C. oats
- 2 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 3 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 4 2 Tsp. cinnamon
- 5 ½ Tsp. nutmeg
- 6 1 Tsp. salt
- 7 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 8 1 C. sugar
- 9 ½ C. brown sugar
- 10 2 eggs
- 11 ½ C. raisins
- 12 1 C. powdered sugar
- 13 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 14 2-3 Tbsp. milk
1. Pre-heat grill to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl combine the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until sugar is dissolved. Add in the eggs one at a time, stirring well until combined.
4. Add the oat mixture to the butter mixture and stir until combined. Fold in the raisins.
5. Drop 1 Tbsp. of cookie batter onto cookie sheets, 2” apart. Bake 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from grill and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
6. While cookies are cooling, prepare icing by combining the powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Gradually add in milk until mixture is thick but spreadable.
Dunk the top of each cookie into the icing and let the excess drip off. Serve warm.