Garlic Lover's Chicken
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 7 lb. whole chicken
- 2 16 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 3 4-5 handfuls peeled garlic cloves, to taste
- 4 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 5 1 Tsp. olive oil
- 6 2 Tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 7 1 Tsp. seasoned salt
- 8 2 Tsp. white pepper
- 9 2 Tbsp. flour
- 10 1 C. low fat milk
- 11 2 C. dry white wine
- 12 Garlic dry rub or Chicken BBQ rub, to taste
2. Roast chicken on the grill at 400°F for 45 minutes. Chicken is done when internal temperature reaches 170°F. Remove chicken from the grill and let rest 5-10 minutes.
1. Sauté garlic cloves in a medium sauce pan with butter and olive oil until lightly browned. Stir frequently and cook until garlic is soft, 5-7 minutes.
2. Whisk together flour, milk, white wine, thyme and white pepper in a small bowl. Add to garlic, stir to combine and simmer for 10 minutes.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!