Garlic & Herb Seasoned Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 3-4 Large Russet Pot
- 2 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 1 Tsp White Whine Vinegar
- 4 1 Tbs. Spicy Mustard
- 5 2 Tsp. Chargriller Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 6 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 7 4 Tbs Melted Butter
- 8 Parsley To Garnish
Put your Char-Griller Garlic & Herb seasoning to delicious use beyond just meat with these Garlic & Herb seasoned potatoes.
1. Steam potatoes in pressure cooker for 5 minutes.
2. While that’s cooking combine all the other ingredients listed above.
3. Once finished, drain in colander and place in bowl.
4. Pour mixture over potatoes while they are still warm and give them a good toss. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Top with parsley and enjoy with your next meal.