Garlic Butter Salmon and Asparagus
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 medium salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 2 2 bundles of asparagus, rinsed with ends cut off
- 3 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 4 Char-Griller Lemon Pepper Rub
- 5 Char-Griller Creole Rub
- 6 1 Tbsp. of butter
- 7 Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Fresh lemon for optional garnish
A delicious weeknight meal, but in the great outdoors, this Garlic Butter Salmon and Asparagus is easy to whip up on the Camp Stove. Featuring all-in-one Char-Griller Rubs, this one-skillet meal is sure to please.
1. Season the salmon generously with the Char-Griller Lemon Pepper Rub as well as the Char-Griller Creole Rub. Season the asparagus with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in your pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon on both sides until it is browned. Set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add the asparagus, coating them in the oil, then add butter and stir in the pan once more until the desired doneness. Add salmon back to the pan and reheat it for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot with lemon slices or wedges as an optional garnish.