Garlic Bacon Green Beans
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 1 Pound Fresh Green Beans, Ends Trimmed
- 2 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 1 Tbsp Butter
- 5 8 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 6 6 Strips of Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
Sick of the same old side of green beans? This Garlic Bacon Green Beans recipe from Bryan Head of @thebbqhead awakens your taste buds and makes you reconsider skipping the veggies!
1. Prepare charcoal grill for direct medium-high heat.
2. Fill a large pot more than halfway with water. Bring to boil.
3. Add green beans (water should cover all the beans), and salt. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat then drain the beans.
4. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat coals.
5. Add minced garlic, constantly stirring, for about 30 seconds.
6. Add cooked bacon and green beans. Saute on medium-high heat for about 1-2 minutes stirring to combine. Remove from heat.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Optional topping: Toasted Sliced Almonds