Garlic and Herb Grilled Zucchini
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 2-3 Zucchini (Cut Into 1/2 Inch Slices)
- 2 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 2 Cloves of Garlic(Minced)
- 4 1 Tbsp of Italian Style Seasoning
- 5 2 Tbsp of Shallot(Minced)
- 6 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary(Finely Chopped)
- 7 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley(Chopped)
- 8 Sea Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
Every delicious meat dish needs a healthy side. Get into this appetizing Garlic and Herb Grilled Zucchini recipe.
- Preheat the grill to medium/high heat.
- In a bowl, combine ¾ of the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, shallot, rosemary, parsley and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Toss zucchini slices in the remainder of olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Grill in a single layer and cooked until both sides have a light char and desired softness.
- Remove from the grill and drizzle with olive oil and herb mixture.
- Serve hot.