Gameday Sausage Rolls on the Char-Griller AKORN®
Football season is one of our favorite seasons of the year, and we have this sausage roll recipe to make every tailgate that much better. These rolls are flaky and savory to perfection. Perfect for game-day, but also a perfect year-round recipe!
- Thaw out puff pastry sheets.
- Roll up some of the pork sausage into the puff pastry.
- Top with seasonings, mustard (optional).
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to stiffen up.
- Cut into 1.5" pieces.
- Set grill to 400F.
- Spread out pieces on grill.
- Cook until 165F internal temp - may take about 20 minutes.