Fried Kielbasa & Cabbage
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 6 Tbsp Butter, Divided
- 2 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 4 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 5 14 oz. Kielbasa, Sliced
- 6 1 Head of Cabbage, Chopped
- 7 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 8 1 tsp Salt
- 9 1 tsp Pepper
- 10 Parsley & Crushed Red Pepper to Garnish
Another Oktoberfest classic is kielbasa and cabbage. Cooked together in a pan on the grill, this Fried Kielbasa & Cabbage is comforting and has the perfect blend of spices to pair with an Oktoberfest beer.
1. Pre-heat grill to 300°. Place cast iron skillet over direct heat.
2. Once skillet is heated up add 3 tbsp butter, garlic & onion. Cook down for a few minutes then add red wine vinegar. Mix together.
3. Then add kielbasa. Cook until browned. Add cabbage, rest of butter, paprika, salt & pepper. Mix.
4. Cook until cabbage is tender & slightly browned. Garnish with parsley & crushed red peppers.