Fried Bacon and Cabbage
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 1 Cup Chopped Bacon
- 2 1 Head Cabbage, Cored & Chopped
- 3 Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 4 Parsley for Garnish
Need a quick and easy side dish recipe for Thanksgiving? Ambassador Sheena Hill of @keto_sheena loves this simple Fried Bacon and Cabbage. Filling, hearty and guaranteed to turn even the most picky eater into a cabbage lover, this recipe is sure to be a hit at the table this year.
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Place cast iron skillet on grill over direct heat, allow to heat up.
3. Place chopped bacon on skillet & stir occasionally until cooked through but don't let the bacon get over cooked.
4. Add chopped cabbage and stir, coating it in bacon grease & mixing it in with the bacon.
5. Add salt & pepper to taste.
6. Allow cabbage to fry up until wilted and slightly browned. Remove from grill.
7. Add parsley to garnish. Serve warm.
Tip: Add dried cranberries for a kick of sweetness!