Fresh Chili Lime Watermelon Fries
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 1 Seedless Watermelon
- 2 2 Tsp of Tajin Chili Lime Seasoning
- 3 1 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 4 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 5 1/2 Fresh Squeezed Lime
- 6 1/2 Tsp of Chili Powder
- 7 1 Tbsp Honey
Nothing’s greater than bringing out the refreshing watermelon slices at the end of a successful cookout. Add some fresh spice to this all-time classic with this Fresh Chili Lime Watermelon Fries recipe.
- Slice the watermelon into long, “french fry” formation.
- Combine the sea salt, and chili lime seasoning in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, chili powder, and honey. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve the yogurt mixture alongside the watermelon for easy dipping.