Forgotten Chicken Skillet
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 3 Hrs
- 1 4 Bone-In Chicken Thighs
- 2 Char-Griller Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 3 2 Cans (20oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 1 Can (10oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 5 2 Cups Basmati Rice
- 6 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 7 Salt
- 8 Pepper
- 9 Asparagus
- 10 Parsley
If you're on the hunt for an easy, week day dinner for the family, this Forgotten Chicken Skillet recipe is for you! This meal is the perfect combination of creamy, savory, and smoky and is sure to satisfy the whole family!
- Pre-heat your grill to 350F.
- Combine Soups, Broth, Rice, salt, and pepper and mix till combined. Pour into a buttered cast iron skillet.
- Season Chicken Thighs with Garlic & Herb Seasoning and add to skillet.
- Put the skillet in the Gravity 980 covered for about 3 hours, until they hit 160F. Remove the foil and add chopped asparagus and put back on for the last 25 mins to let the chicken skin crisp up.
- Top with Parsley and enjoy!