Flavor Pro Smokey Grilled Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 to 25 Min
- 1 4 Pounds of Chicken Wings
- 2 Char-Griller Chicken Rub
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 BBQ Sauce of Your Choice (If Desired)
- 5 Wood Chips of Choice
Want some of the most tender, delicious, and smokey wings fast? The Flavor Pro is the key. Cook these wings hot and fast with an extra hit of smoke bath from some wood chips for that real BBQ flavor.
1. Prepare the Flavor Pro for direct grilling – Light the gas burners and reduce to medium heat and allow to preheat.
2. Rub chicken wings with olive oil and season liberally with Char-Griller Chicken Rub.
3. Add one handful of soaked wood chips to the Flavor Drawer.
4. Place chicken wings on grill and allow to cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature is 170 degrees.
5. Remove wings from grill and toss with favorite BBQ sauce if desired.