Flavor Pro Quick and Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 to 25 Min
- 1 2 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 2 tsp Paprika
- 3 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 1 tsp Cilantro
- 5 1 tsp Oregano
- 6 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 7 Olive Oil
Need dinner in a hurry? This quick and easy pork tenderloin recipe is a crowd pleaser. Pair with grilled red potatoes and asparagus for a simple but flavorful dinner!
1. Blend spices together in a bowl. Rub pork with olive oil and then season liberally on both sides with spice blend.
2. Set up the Flavor Pro for direct cooking. Ignite burners and turn to medium high.
3. Place pork on the grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
4. Remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes.