Flavor Pro Pork Steaks
Prep Time: 15 Minutes (2 Hours to Overnight for Marinating) Min | Cook Time: 12 Min
- 1 4 Large Pork Steaks
- 2 1 Cup Stout Beer
- 3 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 4 3 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 5 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 6 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 7 1/3 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 8 2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 9 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 10 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 11 2 tsp Salt
- 12 2 tsp Pepper
Pork steaks are steaks cut from the pork shoulder, yes that same part of the pig you use to make pulled pork with! These Flavor Pro Pork Steaks from Ambassador Bryan Head take on a ton of flavor from the delicious marinade.
1. Add all ingredients to your favorite food-safe marinade container or ziplock bag along with the pork steaks.
2. Massage marinade into the steaks to ensure an even coating.
3. Store the container in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours but storing overnight is optimal.
4. Prepare the Flavor Pro for direct heat grilling (High, 400°F+) For best results, fill all three zones of the Flavor Drawer with charcoal and add a few wood chunks for added smoke flavor. Turn all four gas burners on high to ignite the coals, once the coals are fully lit, turn off the gas completely. Leave both smoke stacks fully open.
5. Remove pork steaks from the marinade and place them on the grill directly over the coals.
6. Cook for 4-6 minutes per side.