Flavor Pro Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 20 to 25 Min
- 1 10 Jalapeno Peppers
- 2 1 (8 oz) Package of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 1 Package of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 20 Slices of Thin Cut Bacon
- 5 1/2 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 6 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 7 Salt and Pepper to Taste
A grilled classic made quickly and easily on the Flavor Pro. These Jalapeno Poppers have chipotle powder for an extra kick and a healthy dose of cheddar cheese for some variety.
1. Halve the jalapenos and clean out all the seeds.
2. Mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, chipotle powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Fill the pepper halves with cream cheese mixture.
4. Wrap the peppers in strips of bacon.
5. Set up the Flavor Pro for direct cooking
6. Add 20 to 30 charcoal briquettes to the flavor drawer
7. Ignite charcoal with gas burners set to medium high
8. Once charcoal is lit, turn off gas burners and allow to fully ash over.
9. At this point, you can add a handful of soaked wood chips if desired.
10. Place wrapped jalapenos on grill for 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
11. Remove from grill and serve.