Flat Iron® Sundried Tomato Omelet
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 to 15 Min
- 1 2 to 3 Eggs
- 2 2 Tbsp Milk
- 3 1 Tbsp Sundried Tomatos
- 4 1 to 2 Slices Diced Ham
- 5 1/8 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 6 Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 7 Salt and Pepper to Taste
One of the huge benefits of the Flat Iron® Gas Griddle? Being able to cook all the breakfast food. This Sundried Tomato Omelet recipe is fast, easy and a great filling breakfast.
1. Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper
2. Preheat griddle to medium high and add desired oil
3. Pour egg mixture on griddle using the spatulas to make sure it doesn’t spread too much.
4. Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes and add in tomatoes, cheese, ham and basil to one side of the omelet and use the spatula to fold over the other side to make the omelet.
5. Turn down the burner to medium low and allow to cook until cheese is melted, flipping once.