Flat Iron® Spinach & Feta Omelette
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 2 Large Eggs
- 2 2 Tsp of Butter
- 3 1 Cup Spinach (Chopped)
- 4 1 Tsp of Water or Milk
- 5 2 Tbsp of Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- 6 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 7 1/2 Tsp of Pepper
- 8 1/2 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 9 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
This vegetarian-friendly breakfast dish packs a punch of protein and plenty of nutrients and is an all in one entree in itself. This Spinach and Feta Omelette is quick and simple, helping you to master the art of breakfast one unique meal at a time.
1. Heat the Flat Iron® to medium heat. Melt the butter.
2. Add spinach to the griddle and stir until slightly softened.
3. While spinach cooks, in a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, water or milk, and seasonings for 1 minute.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the spinach.
5. Sprinkle feta cheese crumbles evenly over egg.
6. Once the egg begins to set at the bottom, use a spatula to occasionally raise the edges of the omelette so that uncooked egg will run off from the top.
7. Once it is cooked completely through, fold it in half or into thirds.
8. Serve hot.