Flat Iron® Portobello Bun Burgers
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 2 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 3 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 4 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 1/4 Cup Minced Garlic
- 6 Salt and Pepper
- 7 6-8 Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 8 2 Tbsp Of Olive Oil
- 9 Cheese Slices Of Your Choice
- 10 Your Favorite Burger Toppings
We know burgers are a no-brainer when you’re spending your summer days in the backyard. Switch it up with this guilt-free alternative, try our Flat Iron® Portobello Bun Burgers.
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, minced garlic, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into burger patties.
- Heat a zone to your Flat Iron® to medium heat. Add olive oil and mushroom caps. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set to the side.
- Add burger patties and cook for about 5 minutes per side to desired doneness. Add cheese to burgers and allow them to melt.
- Assemble burgers with one mushroom cap, the burger and any additional toppings, then top with another mushroom cap.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!