Flat Iron® Pineapple Coconut Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 3 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 4 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 5 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 6 2 Large Eggs
- 7 1/4 Cup of Butter (Melted)
- 8 1 Tsp of Butter or Cooking Spray for Griddle
- 9 1 Cup of Crushed Pineapple
- 10 1 Cup of Shredded Coconut (Ground Finely)
- 11 1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk
Pancakes are certainly a classic on the griddle but in this Pineapple Coconut Pancake recipe, we bring you a sweet, yet savory alteration with natural fruit flavors, reminding us that the Pancake Possibilities are endless.
1. In a large mixing bowl, prepare the batter by stirring together baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, eggs, butter, crushed pineapple, coconut, and coconut milk. Slowly add flour until you achieve a nice batter, not too runny and not too thick. Mix until it is smooth with no lumps.
2. Heat the Flat Iron® over Medium-High Heat and spray with cooking spray or melt butter. Pour pancake batter onto griddle with amount depending on desired size of pancakes.
3. When lots of bubbles form on top, flip over and cook the other side until lightly browned.
4. Serve warm and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.