Flat Iron® Pancakes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 3 Cups of Flour
- 2 2.5 tsp of Baking Powder
- 3 2 tsp Salt
- 4 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 5 2.5 Cups of Milk
- 6 2 Eggs
- 7 6 Tbsp Melted Butter
Who doesn't love waking up to pancakes in the morning? The Flat Iron® Gas Griddle makes it super easy. In fact, we're even bold enough to say that these are the best pancakes we've ever made.
1. Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle to medium high heat
3. Pour scoops of batter onto griddle using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake
4. Brown on both sides and serve hot.