Flat Iron® Lemon Pesto Vegetable Medley
- 1 1/2 Cup Of Pesto (Homemade or Store-bought)
- 2 1 Fresh Lemon
- 3 1 Lb Zucchini Cut Into Small Chunks
- 4 1 Lb Yellow Squash (Cut Into Small Chunks)
- 5 1 Orange Bell Pepper (Cut Into Medium Chunks)
- 6 Salt and Pepper To Taste
Get into this Lemon Pesto Vegetable Medley for a citrusy, herbaceous addition to any relaxing summer afternoon.
- In a bowl, combine pesto, butter and juice from half the lemon (optionally grate lemon zest in as well). Add salt and pepper as needed. Whisk thoroughly.
- Toss vegetables into pesto mixture and mix until all pieces are coated.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator. Marinate for 2 hours - overnight.
- Preheat Flat Iron® to medium heat and add vegetables. Cook for 20 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!