Flat Iron Hot Cakes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 2 Cups Self Rising Flour
- 2 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 3 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 2 Eggs
- 5 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 6 Fillings of Choice (We Did Chocolate Chips & Blueberries)
When I first got the Char-Griller Flat Iron Gas Griddle, everyone told me to make breakfast on it- so here we are! This pancake batter is SO easy, and can be 3 ingredients or 5, honestly up to you. You can use just self rising flour, milk, and an egg- but I bulked mine up with some added protein in Greek yogurt, and a splash of vanilla! Let’s do it!
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients and whisk until smooth and creamy. I then pour my batter into a bottle that is pourable, this step is optional!
- Next, turn your Flat Iron Gas Griddle on medium heat, and let warm up for several minutes. Spray with cooking spray, or add some butter to the cooking surface.
- Pour even sized circles onto the Griddle, and let them sit for about 2 mins, until bubbles form around the edges.
- 4.Sprinkle with your filling of choice, and flip- giving the pancakes another 2 minutes on the final side. Serve with warm syrup and butter! Enjoy