Flat Iron Griddle Sizzler n’ Veggies Sammies
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Thinly Sliced Steak or Beef Sizzlers
- 2 1/2 Onions
- 3 1 Jalapeño (Sliced)
- 4 Favorite Beef Rub or Seasoning
- 5 Italian Bread
- 6 Olive Oil In Squeeze Bottle
- 7 Beef Bouillon Juice Mixture In A Squeeze Bottle
- 8 Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
A great way to get dinner on the table hot and fast. These Sizzlers are are perfect for using up leftover veggies and meat in the fridge. Our Ambassador Certified Creole BBQ used the Flat Iron® Gas Griddle to get the bread toasted perfectly for these sandwiches!
- Slice the green pepper, onions and Jalapeño and place in bowl.
- Apply olive oil to both sides of the meat as a binder for the seasonings.
- Apply favorite beef rub/seasoning to both sides of the meat.
- Heat up your Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle to medium heat with good portion of olive oil.
- Add all the veggies and cook for 5 mins before adding the meat.
- Add meat to the griddle and cook on each side for 3 mins then chop the meat on the griddle into small pieces.
- Combine the meat and veggies, add some beef bouillon juice mixture to it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese and cook until melted, roughly 2 mins.
- Toast Italian Bread, then add the cheesy veggie meat to the bread and enjoy!