Flat Iron French Toast
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 7 to 9 Min
- 1 8 Slices Low-Carb Brioche Bread
- 2 6 Eggs
- 3 2 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 1 tsp Sweetener
Cooking up breakfast for the family? The Flat Iron® Gas Griddle has enough space to feed the whole crew. This classic French Toast recipe has a keto twist and is great for Sunday mornings!
1. Preheat the Flat Iron® Griddle to medium high.
2. Combine eggs, whipping cream, cinnamon, and sweetener (Shenna uses Monkfruit) and whisk thoroughly.
3. Dip bread slices into mixture and ensure they are fully coated.
4. Places slices on griddle and flip after about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Flip and add butter on top while the other side cooks.
6. Remove from griddle and serve with fruit, syrup, whipped cream and more!