Flat Iron® Fast Garlic & Balsamic Greens and Onions
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 3 Cups of fresh Spinach
- 2 3 Cups of fresh Kale
- 3 1 Tbsp of Garlic (Minced)
- 4 1 Cup of Red Onion (Sliced)
- 5 1 Cup of fresh White Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 6 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 1 1/2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 8 Salt and Pepper to Taste
Skip the bland, tired ol’ veggies and try this elevated Garlic & Balsamic Greens and Onions recipe perfect to accompany any meat entree or stand on its own. Wanna take it a step further? Leftovers from this healthy dish can be used for a delicious omelette the next morning!
1. Rinse off all vegetables thoroughly and strain.
2. Slice the onion and mushrooms.
3. Heat the Flat Iron® to Medium Heat with 1 Tbsp of olive oil, then add minced garlic, onion, and mushroom. Stir until both are softened and water has cooked out
4. Add Balsamic Vinegar and continue to stir until it is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Heat another Tbsp of Olive Oil over Medium Heat. Add Spinach and Kale and stir until they begin to soften. Add the Onion and Mushroom mixture, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until desired softness.
6. Serve warm.