Flat Iron® Cheesy Pizza Bagels
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 3 Bagels Cut in Halves (Whatever type you prefer)
- 2 1 Can of Pizza Sauce
- 3 1 Cup of Pepperoni or Salami (Sliced)
- 4 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 2 Tbsp of Butter
Homemade is always better, right? A quick adaptation on a frozen classic, this Cheesy Pizza Bagel Recipe is a perfect lunch for you or after school snack for the kids. The cheesier, the better.
1. Melt 1 Tbsp of butter on Flat Iron® over Medium Heat.
2. Place bagels face down in butter and allow 2-3 minutes for them to lightly toast. Remove from heat.
3. On a separate section of the griddle, warm pepperoni/salami over medium heat for 3-4 minutes then set aside
4. On a tray or large plate, assemble bagel pizzas by spreading each with sauce, then adding desired amount of pepperoni/salami and cheese on top.
5. Place each bagel pizza back on the griddle on another Tbsp of melted butter over on medium-low heat until cheese has thoroughly melted and the bottom is toasted. (It might help to cover each bagel pizza with a basting/grill cover)
6. Serve hot.