Flat Iron® Bacon Egg & Cheese
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 12 Min
- 1 3-4 Bacon Slices (Per Sandwich)
- 2 1-2 Slices Of Your Cheese Of Choice Per Sandwich
- 3 1 Egg Per Sandwich
- 4 2 Slices Of Sourdough Or Bread Of Choice Per Sandwich
- 5 1/2 Stick Of Butter
A nostalgic favorite for any Northeastern city-dwellers, this Bacon, Egg and Cheese is the perfect way to start the day!
- Set a heat zone on the Flat Iron® to medium heat. Cook the bacon slices until crispy, 8-12 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs with 2 Tbsp of water or 1 Tbsp sour cream.
- Remove the bacon from heat and drain with a paper towel.
- Heat another zone of the griddle to medium heat. Add about a tsp of butter and allow to melt. Once heated, add egg mixture.
- Once the egg begins to set, flip and/or stir until cooked.
- Add a Tbsp of butter to the same zone you cooked bacon on over medium-high heat.
- Assemble sandwiches with a bread slice, egg, bacon, cheese and another slice of bread on top.
- Add sandwiches to the heated zone with bacon grease and butter.
- Ensure both sides of the sandwich are toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot, enjoy.