Flat Iron® Artisan Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 2 slices (per sandwich) of Pullman, Multigrain, or Sourdough bread (or your preferred Bread type)
- 2 1/3 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded (or your preferred Cheese type)
- 3 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 1 Tbsp of Butter (Melted)
- 5 1 Tsp of Garlic (Minced)
- 6 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 7 1/2 Tsp of Parsley
- 8 1 Dash of Salt & Pepper
A twist and combination of two savory classics, this Artisan Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese recipe is quick, easy, and can be fully prepared all on one cook top.
1. Preheat Flat Iron® to Medium Heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, butter, garlic, and all spices and seasonings. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
3. Spread a spoonful of the oil mixture on the griddle and lay one slice of bread directly on top, allowing it to soak up the mixture.
4. Immediately add the desired amount of cheese on bread and place the other slice on top slightly smashing down.
5. Allow the bottom slice of bread to lightly fry and get crispy before flipping over using a spatula.
6. Gently lift the bottom of the sandwich and add another spoonful of the oil mixture underneath.
7. Cook both sides to desired crispiness and ensure cheese melts.
8. Serve hot.