Flavor Pro™ Flank Steak Tacos
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 25 Hrs
- 1 1 1/2 Pound Flank Steak
- 2 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Juice of 2 Limes
- 4 1 Clove of Garlic (Minced)
- 5 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro(Sliced)
- 6 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 7 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 8 2 Onions(Sliced)
- 9 Cojita Cheese
- 11 Salsa Verde
Super flavorful and easy to make, these Flank Steak tacos are even better when you let the steak marinate overnight. Cooked up hot and fast on the Flavor Pro™ you get the perfect char to compliment all the bright flavors.
- Place steak in a bag or shallow pan with olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, chili powder and salt and pepper. Let marinate for at least half an hour.
- Prepare the Flavor Pro for direct grilling – Light the gas burners and reduce to medium high heat and allow to preheat.
- Chop peppers and onions.
- Place steak on the grill and allow to cook for 7 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is 150 degrees.
- Remove steak from grill and let rest 10 minutes.
- Saute onions and peppers with more olive oil, salt and pepper in a cast iron pan on the grill until tender.
- Heat tortillas on the warming rack.
- Slice steak into thin slices.
- Build a taco with the steak, peppers, onions, cheese, and salsa.