Fabulous Buttermilk Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 4 Min
- 1 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 5 1 Egg
- 6 3 Cups Buttermilk
Ready to be a breakfast superhero? These buttermilk pancakes are everything you want when you get up from your cozy bed to pad downstairs and see on your plate. Perfect for camping trips, this recipe is sure to get even the sleepiest camper ready for the day!
- Preheat part of your griddle to 375°-400°
- Mix well all the dry and ingredients
- Mix the buttermilk into the dry ingredients, it’s ok if lumpy.
- In a separate bowl, crack the egg and whisk it incorporating air into the egg until it is light and bubbly. Eggs that are not straight out of the refrigerator will whip up easier.
- Add the egg to the other ingredients and mix, JUST to incorporate. DO NOT OVERMIX
- Grease the area of the griddle for pancakes with vegetable oil
- Drop approximately 1/2 cup plus a little bit more of the batter onto the hot griddle and let it spread out. Cook until the bottom side is golden brown. Flip pancake and lightly brown.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup. Enjoy these light fluffy pancakes