Egg Roll Burgers
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Ground Chicken - 1 lb
- 2 Ginger Paste - 1 Tbs
- 3 Sesame Oil - 1 Tbs
- 4 Soy Sauce - 2 Tbs
- 5 Coleslaw Mix - 2 cups
- 6 Chopped Scallion - 1/4 Cup
- 7 Chopped Cilantro - 1/4 Cup
- 8 (Sesame Aioli) Mayonnaise - 1 Cup
- 9 (Sesame Aioli) Sesame Oil - 1/4 Cup
- 10 (Sesame Aioli) Soy Sauce - 2 Tbs
- 11 (Sesame Aioli) Sriracha - 2 Tbs
- 12 (Sesame Aioli) Honey - 2 Tbs
It’s the week of Memorial Day, and I’ve got burgers on the brain! I love the classic- melty American cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, pickle, and onion, a healthy squirt of ketchup & mustard, and it tastes like a holiday weekend! But what if we did something a little different this year? What if we spiced it up? You’re going to love my Chicken Egg Roll Burgers with Crack Sauce (Sesame Aioli). It’s all your favorite eggroll flavors, just in a juicy burger. Add lots of crunchy cucumbers and spicy cilantro! These are great wrapped in lettuce or on a bun! Let’s dig in!
Suggested Toppings: Coleslaw Cabbage, Fresh Cilantro, Avocado, Sliced Cucumber
1. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, ginger paste, coleslaw mix, soy sauce, scallion, sesame oil, and cilantro. Form into 4 patties, and set aside.
2. Mix ingredients for crack sauce, set aside.
3. Preheat your Char-Griller. I used propane today, and cranked the heat to high. I love to sear my burgers on high, and then turn the heat to medium low to let them cook a little slowly. So- make sure your grill is nice and hot, scraped clean, and spray your burgers with some non-stick spray for insurance.
4. Sear on each side for 3 minutes, then turn the heat to low, and close the lid- letting them cook through for 8 minutes.
5. Now we assemble! Grill your buns for extra points, then slather each side with the sauce. Add coleslaw mix, sliced avocado, cilantro, cucumbers, and the burger! Dig in and enjoy!