Easy Grilled S’mores
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 4 Whole Graham Crackers Split Into Halves (8 Total)
- 2 4 Jumbo Marshmallows
- 3 2 Chocolate Bars
- 4 Aluminum Foil
Absolutely, the most famous campfire classic, these grilled S’mores are easy and the perfect after-dinner treat, while you’ve still got your grill fired up and the night is just getting started.
- If not already fired up, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Arrange 4 aluminum foil packets, with one fully assembled s’more per packet (one chocolate square and one marshmallow per 2 graham cracker squares.)
- Grill each packet for about 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are melted. Additionally, you can only put the chocolate and graham crackers in the foil alone and individually roast marshmallows on a skewer for that delicious charred taste prior to layering on your s’more.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!