EASY CHICKEN AND CHEESE QUESADILLAS
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Pack Of Soft Tortillas
- 2 2 Lbs Chicken Tenderloin
- 3 Your Choice of Cheese
- 4 Your Choice Of Other Toppings
Char-Griller Ambassador Rob Kennedy of Mr.HomeOwner made these super easy chicken and cheddar quesadillas on the Char-Griller Flat Iron®! These ones are pretty plain, but you can put tons of toppings on these - tomato, peppers, onions, etc. Sky's the limit!
- Bring your griddle to high / medium-high heat, throw down some oil and cook up your chicken. Once they are cooked and chopped up, move them off to the side.
- Throw down a little more oil because the griddle may be pretty dry by now, then a couple of tortillas to brown and soften up.
- After flipping the tortillas once, add your toppings. Start with cheese all over the tortillas, then add your other toppings only on one half of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half to create your quesadilla. Press firmly to activate the 'cheese glue'.
- Flip once more to ensure everything is melty goodness inside.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and serve with your choice of dips!