Double Chocolate Chip Burger
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 Char-Griller Steak Seasoning
- 3 One Cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 Sweet Hamburger Buns
- 5 Salted Caramel Sauce
- 6 AKORN Junior Jr.
Enjoy the delicious mix of sweet, savory, and smoky with this Double Chocolate Chip Burger.
- Preheat the AKORN® Junior Jr. to 300°-350°.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, Char-Griller® Steak seasoning, and chocolate chips.
- Form the burger mixture into patties.
- Place the burgers on the grill.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, or until desired temperature is achieved. The recommended minimum temperature for beef is 145°.
- Remove burgers from the grill.
- Toast the buns.
- Build your burger and top with your Salted Caramel Aioli and other toppings of your choosing.
If you haven't figured it out yet...APRIL FOOLS. While this recipe and our AKORN® Junior Jr. were created for light-hearted fun and entertainment, we do have REAL delicious recipes and quality grills on our site. Check out our AKORN® Jr. here and a classic burger recipe here!