Dirty Bird Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 12 to 14 Whole Chicken Wings
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Char-Griller Creole Seasoning to Taste
- 4 Sazon to Taste
- 5 Adobo to Taste
- 6 Char-Griller Lemon Pepper Rub
- 7 Garlic Powder to Taste
A fast and easy recipe that's perfect for game day or a quick weekday lunch. These Dirty Bird Chicken Wings from Char-Griller Ambassador James Llorens of @certified.creole.bbq are sure to become a staple.
1. Rinse Chicken Wings with cold water and pat dry.
2. Trim/remove access fat, skin and hair.
3. Apply coating of olive oil to both sides of the chicken.
4. Add Sazon, Char-Griller Grills Creole, Char-Griller Grills Lemon Pepper and adobo seasonings.
5. Heat up the AKORN Kamado with lump charcoal to 375°
6. Place the chicken wings in the grill.
7. Flip the wings in 15 minutes.
8. Grill the chicken wings until internal 175° and remove.
9. Eat them right off the grill and enjoy!