Prep Time: 60 Min | Cook Time: 4.5 Hrs
- 1 Chuck Roast- 2.5 Pounds
- 2 Dark Roast Coffee - 3 Ounces
- 3 Spice Beast Big Buzz Coffee Rub - 2 Teaspoons
- 4 Additional Spice Beast Big Buzz Coffee Rub - 3 Tablespoons
- 5 Butter - 1/2 Stick
We love, love, love this chuck roast and coffee rub! It just goes to show how versatile chuck roast is. There are so many ways to prepare it, and this happens to be one of our favorites!
1. Mix coffee & coffee rub.
2. Using a meat injector, inject coffee/rub mixture into center of roast.
3. Rub outside of roast with additional 3 tbsp coffee rub.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
5. Smoke uncovered at 225° for 1.5 hours. Then wrap in foil with 1/2 stick of butter & return to grill at 200° for 3 hrs. Let rest before enjoying.