Crispy Skin Wings
- 1 Chicken wings as desired
- 2 Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 3 Almond butter to coat wings
A simple and delicious way to enjoy Crispy Chicken Wings by one of our favorite Chefs, the one and only Tone Ramirez! Get going on this one and use your Char-Griller® Gravity Fed 980 Charcoal Grill.
- When removing the skin make sure you’re using a very sharp knife.
- Start from the skin flap. Hold onto flap, cut in an angled downward motion while pulling onto the skin with very little downward force to prevent cutting through the skin.
- Use almond oil as a binder
- Use your favorite BBQ rub. I used @blazingstarbbq Pork’N
- Smoked them on the @chargrillergrills Gravity Fed 980 at 300-350 till internal reaches 165
- While wings are cooking fry the chicken skins at 350 till crispy then rough chop them.
- When wings are almost done coat with your favorite BBQ sauce. I used @blazingstarbbq Spicy
- When wings are done, sprinkle over that crispy skin