Classic BBQ Sauce
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 3 Min
- 1 2 Cups Of Ketchup
- 2 2 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 2 Tsp Liquid Smoke
- 5 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 6 2 Tsp Paprika
- 7 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 9 1 Tsp Yellow Or Dijon Mustard
- 10 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 11 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt
This recipe has a lot of sweetness and spice. If you're looking for a classic BBQ sauce that's easy to make, then you are in the right place!
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer before reducing to low heat.
- Simmer for about 10 more minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.