Citrus Marinade Skirt Steak & Beef Short Ribs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 12 Min
- 1 Skirt Steak: 2 Pounds
- 2 Beef Short Ribs: 3 Pounds
- 3 Orange Juice: 2 Cups
- 4 Olive Oil: small drizzle to taste
- 5 Onion: 1/2, moon sliced
- 6 Cilantro: small bushel chopped
- 7 Fresh squeezed lemon & lime juice with peels: 6 oz.
- 8 Seasonings: Sazon & Char-Griller Chili Lime Seasoning to taste
- 9 Favorite Charcoal: Fogo Lump Charcoal Premium
- 10 Grill: Char-Griller Smokin' Champ
Try this Citrus Marinade Skirt Steak & Beef Short Ribs recipe for a delicious main course loaded with citrus, smoky, and savory flavors!
Marinade Prepping Directions:
- In a large bowl add and mix the orange juice, olive oil, seasonings, lime juice with peels, onions and cilantro.
- Rest for 2-24 hours in the fridge; the longer the better!
- Preheat the Smokin' Champ to 420° F and allow to heat up for 30 minutes.
- Place the skirt steak and lime/lemon peels onto the cooking grates.
- Flip the skirt steak after 5-6 minutes and squeeze the juice from the lime peels onto the steaks.
- Remove the skirt steak after 12 minutes.
- Rest the steak for a few minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!