Recipe:Chocolate Lava Cake
- - ½ C. all-purpose flour
- - 1 stick unsalted butter
- - 2 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- - 2 oz. semisweet chocolate
- - 1¼ C. powdered sugar
- - 2 eggs and 3 egg yolks
- - 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat grill to 425°F. Spray four 6 oz. ramekins with baking spray and place on a baking sheet.
2. Melt the butter, bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate together in a pan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
3. Whisk in the eggs and egg yolks, then add vanilla. Gradually stir in flour. Divide the mixture among the ramekins.
4. Bake until the sides are firm and the centers are soft, about 15 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
To serve, plate each cake while warm and serve with vanilla ice cream.