Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 25-30 Min
- 1 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 1 C. butter, melted
- 3 1 C. brown sugar
- 4 ½ C. sugar
- 5 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 7 1 Tsp. baking soda
- 8 ½ Tsp. salt
- 9 ¾ C. milk chocolate chunks
- 10 ¾ C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat grill to 325°F. In a large bowl, combine melted butter and add sugars, stirring until dissolved.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Add in chocolate and stir to combine.
4. Transfer dough into heated cast iron skillet and spread evenly.
5. Bake at 325°F for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. The inside will still be slightly gooey.
To serve, top with ice cream and eat warm.