Chipotle Orange Glazed Bacon Wrapped and Stuffed Pork Loin
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 (2) 1-1½ lb. pork tenderloins
- 2 1 lb. bacon
- 3 1 C. spicy honey BBQ sauce
- 4 1 C. sweet orange marmalade
- 5 1 Tbsp. crushed fresh garlic, to taste
- 6 1 Tbsp. Chipotle chili powder, to taste
- 7 3 Tbsp. pork rub or preferred seasoning
Chipotle Orange glaze
2. Mix well and turn heat to low until ready to use.
3. Stir occasionally and refrigerate leftovers.
1. Generously season pork tenderloins with rub and layer 2-3 strips of bacon on top.
2. Evenly spread a ¼ of the Chipotle orange glaze over the bacon layer.
3. Tie securely in multiple spots with kitchen twine. Snip off any excess twine.
4. Lay out remaining bacon in a basket weave pattern on a cutting board.
5. Wrap the pork tenderloin, tucking ends under and season with rub.
6. Place bacon wrapped tenderloin to smoke on the indirect side of the grill at 225°F for 2 hours.
7. Brush the remaining Chipotle orange glaze onto the pork tenderloin during the last ½ hour of smoking. Pork is ready when the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Note: The tenderloin’s internal temperature will continue to increase by 5-10 degrees after you pull it off the grill.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!