Chicken Parm Pinwheels
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Marinara sauce
- 3 Fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 Italian seasoning
Love chicken parm, but want to switch it up or impress your guests with presentation? This Chicken Parm Pinwheels recipe is just for you! These pinwheels not only look astonishing, but they taste even better.
- Pound out your chicken breasts to make them nice and flat.
- Sprinkle on some seasoning.
- Add mozzarella sliced thin.
- Add marinara sauce.
- Roll up tightly in some plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for approx 30 minutes to stiffen up.
- Heat grill to 325-350F.
- Place chicken rolls on grill - indirect heat.
- Check until 165F internal temp - mine took about an hour.
- Slice and enjoy!