Recipe:Chicken Cordon Bleu
- - 2-3 Chicken breasts
- - 6 strips of bacon
- - 2 slices deli ham
- - 4 slices of cheese
- - Jalapeños, seeded and sliced, optional
- - Garlic powder
- - Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towel. Place inside a resealable plastic bag and flatten using a mallet, until about a ½” thick.
2. Remove chicken from bag and layer a slice of ham and 2 slices of cheese on each. Place jalapeño slices on each, if desired.
3. Tightly roll chicken breast, keeping ham and cheese inside. Wrap each breast with 3 slices of bacon and lightly season with garlic powder, salt and pepper on both sides, to taste. Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes.
4. Pre-heat grill to 400°F and place chicken directly on grates, for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through for good sear marks. Chicken is done when internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
Recipes developed in partnership with our friend James Rhoades. Visit his YouTube channel, The Brew-Q for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things Brew & BBQ!